We’re fired up!!!
WON'T TAKE IT NO MORE...
with the Community Standing Behind Us
(NEA, AFT, APALA-DC, FALDEF, Migrant Heritage Commission, Katarungan, Sandiwa, Partido ng Manggagawa, NAFFAA, the Philippine Embassy, etc.)
"U VISA, NO U TURN"
When: August 1, 2011
Time: 3:00 - 6:00 PM
Where: US Department of Homeland Security
(DHS): 20 Massachusetts Ave NW,
Washington, DC 20001
Urge DHS not to deport foreign teachers. Highlight affected teachers and their rights.
This is not my fight or the other teacher's fight.
This is your fight.
United We Stand,
United We Seek Solutions
Sidewalk in front of DHS
red top, black (very dark) bottom
PLACARDS (see below for details)
Maintain order & cleanliness, stay at the designated area - sidewalk,
avoid loud conversations
THEY WILL KEEP THE FLOW OF TRAFFIC OF BOTH PEOPLE AND PEDESTRIANS.
MESSAGES for Placards:
1. Justice for the PG County International Teachers!
2. Compassion for the Teachers!
3. Justice Means Equitable Relief
4. Vindicate the Victims!
5. Hear Our Cry!
6. Let Us Be Heard!
- use appropriate illustrations, be creative...
- #s 2 - 6 should have "- PG County International Teachers" below the message...
Let Us Be Heard!!!
- PG County International Teachers
Hot News >